Thursday, March 21, 2013

Let me tell you what I think!

Why are people so negative?

I have thought about this for quite some time and I just can't seem to figure out the answer.

Being negative affects so many people in different ways.  Some people like to insult people based on how they look, talk, walk, act, etc.  I guess this falls back on how judgmental that person is.  Does this make me judgmental?  Hmmmm........  I just want to figure out why!!!!  Why, do I want to know?  So that I can avoid, respond or comment in the best manner possible to have a peaceful life and to help others that have been tongue lashed by someone spewing out their misery onto everyone else that surrounds them.  Are people really that miserable that do this?  Does it make them feel better to hurt others so that they too can be just as miserable?  What are your thoughts?   

Let's not forget the ones that force their opinions down your throat because they think their beliefs are facts and everyone should live according to their beliefs.  I think that many of these people are nothing but hypocrites.  But hey, that's just my opinion.  

Now, all I can think about is if that negativity is rubbing off on me.  After all, I am on here ranting about it...lol 

Okay, enough of that already!  Time to get back to some peace and quiet in my mind.  
 
   

No comments:

Post a Comment